Effortless Immigration Exceptional Outcomes

Relax, We’ve got the visa process covered. Say goodbye to the hassle and paperwork–our expert team handles it all seamlessly.


Your focus? Prepare to welcome your new educators.

H-1B Visa

This visa enables schools to fill specialized teaching roles. Teachers can typically stay on the H-1B visa for up to six years and can pursue permanent residency in the U.S. while on this visa which means they can teach in your district long term.

Educators can teach long term

Recruitment flexibility

Specialized Skills

Arrival services

At Talzent, we go the extra mile to ensure a smooth transition for our teachers relocating to the United States.


Our comprehensive support services include assistance with initial housing arrangements, guidance in obtaining Social Security Numbers (SSNs), Bank Accounts, and seamless transportation solutions.


We’re committed to providing the right support to our educators so they can enter the classroom with confidence.

You Provide
School Documents

Lawyer Communication

Teacher Communication

Your part

We Do Everything Else